Monday 18 July 2011

Who Am I To You, LORD...

Who am I to you LORD, that Your arms remain open wide
That You willing to leave my past behind
Wanting to share Your love with me
When I was one of the darkest as far as the eye can see
But You didn't see that
No - You won my Victory
You bought me from death in the hands of the enemy/ies
Through Your begotten Son, Jesus Christ, I can rest in Thee
I want to strive to do what's right for You Father - for You love me

Who am I to you LORD, that You give me a Family
Full of love & truth, helping me find my identity -
My identity in You. From bad to true
I seek for correction so I can dwell with You
Keep me invisible. It's You all should see
For all to see the One God that's in me
By the Blood shed from the path, right up to the cross
You redeemed my soul - You paid the cost

Who am I to You LORD, that You still grant me mercy
The Glory & Goodness of Yourself around me
Oh, how beautiful You are - You created the earth !
I see Your wonders now, how much more in the Kingdom above !

I ask that Your light shines all day
Each day, every day in every single way
We're created in Your image, so who are we to judge
& Question Your greatness? To think nothing's enough ?
You're a Mighty God - Everlasting, never-changing
Ever-living, ever-caring, ever-reigning above

Who are we to You, that You love us so much ?
We give You our lives & by our prayers, we'll keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment